MODULAR NHS BUILDINGS BY COTAPLAN
Constructing prefab buildings for the healthcare industry.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING A MODULAR NHS BUILDING?
Our growth within the NHS sector has continued to increase on a yearly basis which has resulted in Cotaplan supplying a variety of specially adapted modular buildings for various uses including:-
- Temporary and Permanent Wards
- Clinical Departments
- Patient Wards
- Doctors Surgeries
- Theatre Rooms
- Modular Office Space
- Reception Areas
Cotaplan NHS buildings can either be supplied as a shell or as a complete package including internal fit out so your NHS accommodation facilitates everything that enables it to function from the word go. Our ability to produce a low cost high quality accommodation ensures that both staff and patients can enjoy a first class comfortable environment.
Enquire about our services
RECENTLY COMPLETED NHS PROJECTS
- East Surrey Hospital – Paediatrics Department
- Wigan Hospital – Medical Electronics Building
- Blackberry Hill Hospital, Bristol – Mental Health Ward and Ancillary Accommodation
- Rochdale PCT – Temporary Doctors Surgery.
- Blackburn Royal Infirmary – Temporary 17 bed ward.
- Mossley Hill Hospital, Liverpool – BIU Unit.
- Peasley Cross Clinic, St Helens – Clinic/office accommodation.
Please contact us for more information.
MODULAR SOLUTIONS FOR HEALTHCARE
BUILDING PLAN EXAMPLES
Click on the links below to view some of our NHS building plan examples. All plans will open in a new window: